Re: Call for Consensus: Remove "reference set" from HPACK (to address #552)

I've heard that Johnny is out of the office, so we shouldn't expect an immediate response. My understanding is that a week (or even a few weeks) would be asking for a lot here. Furthermore, it looks like we wouldn't get access to the raw data, just his summary.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/