Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5 Extending HTTP/2

> > To do so, the server must know the capability when the handshake request
> > arrives.
> The capability of the client is apparent when a request for :scheme =
> "ws[s]" arrives.

The capability of the client is apparent, but the server should know if all
intermediaries support WS over HTTP/2.
An intermediary can transfer :scheme = ws[s] request without understanding
WS over HTTP/2.
Am I missing something?