Re: 5.5 Extending HTTP/2, WS_OVER_HTTP/2 | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5

Thank you for the feedback!
I am updating my WebSocket over HTTP/2 draft to reflect recent changes to
the HTTP/2 spec and any comments are welcome.

So I guess that Websocket handshake response is a HEADERS frame.
> Because new colon-headers was not allowed in extensions, I guess that
> this handshake is regular HTTP-header.
> ( And I suppose that Websocket handshake request must be HEADERS frame
>   because that is used to open new stream on HTTP/2. [*] )

Yes, handshake request and response use usual HEADERS frames.
The server knows that the client wants to establish a WebSocket connection
from
:scheme header (which is a standard colon header).
We can define usual headers for handshake without violating the HTTP/2 spec,
like sec-websocket-protocol in the native WebSocket.

But it is needed to confirm that intermediaries understand WebSocket over
HTTP/2.
That's why SETTINGS frames with WS_CAPABLE is needed.

Does that make sense?