Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 8.1.2.1 Request Header Fields | Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 5.5 Extending HTTP/2

I see.
Currently I would like to use SETTINGS frames to confirm the WS-over-HTTP/2
capability of a communication channel, like this.

An endpoint sends a SETTINGS frame with WS_CAPABLE once a HTTP/2 connection
is created.
An endpoint knows that an HTTP/2 connection is capable of WS_OVER_HTTP/2 if
it receives a SETTINGS frame with WS_CAPABLE.
A client knows that an HTTP/2 connection isn't capable of WS_OVER_HTTP/2 if
it receives a Websocket handshake response before receiving a SETTINGS
frame with WS_CAPABLE.
A server knows that an HTTP/2 connection isn't capable of WS_OVER_HTTP/2 if
it receives a Websocket handshake request before receiving a SETTINGS frame
with WS_CAPABLE.

Martin, does that look correct to you?

Thanks,