RE: #539: Priority from server to client

So I think that where we're heading to is the following:
- The priority information included in a PRIORITY frame or a HEADER frame is a hint from a client to the server on how to allocate resources.
- There are optional priority fields in the PUSH_PROMISE frame that allows a server to expose its intent on how it will allocate resources for pushed streams.

This would suit me.

I can draft an updated proposal for this.

Hervé.