RE: #539: Priority from server to client

From: RUELLAN Herve <Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:20:50 +0000
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, David Krauss <potswa@gmail.com>
So I think that where we're heading to is the following:
- The priority information included in a PRIORITY frame or a HEADER frame is a hint from a client to the server on how to allocate resources.
- There are optional priority fields in the PUSH_PROMISE frame that allows a server to expose its intent on how it will allocate resources for pushed streams.

This would suit me.

I can draft an updated proposal for this.

Hervé.