Re: #537: Remove segments (consensus call)

I'd say that the current stance is that anything which isn't part of the
past set of usecases for http will not be considered for h2.

This is disappointing, but there it is. It is difficult to do anything
forward looking in committee, regardless of its venue or the talent of its
members.