Re: Call for Consensus: Frame size (to address #553)

I'm good with this and think it is a good step to clear the decks.

With regards to 4 byte alignment, I'm not that concerned eitherway.
However if there are those that are really concerned about alignment, then
I think the best solution would be to move the padding length to the header
and require (or suggest?) that all frames are padding to a 4 byte boundary
(but make that a separate proposal if you want it).

regards

Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>