Re: reserved flags and extensions

I think regardless of what we do, changing the framing of HTTP/2 will cause breakage by at least a subset of “frame sniffers”, and therefore that is something we shouldn’t do.

If we want a different framing, we should neg^H^H^H advertise it not in HTTP/2’s SETTINGS frame, but in ALPN/Upgrade and call it HTTP/3 or HTTP/2.1.

Yoav