Re: Sending priority from a server

I used to think sending the priority from the server was a decent idea, but
then I though about exactly what Martin is worried about:
If the server informs the client about how it is prioritizing, and the
client disagrees, then it attempts to change it.
.. and if the server then advertises the same thing...
.. rinse repeat.

You can get into nasty situations.

It is more robust to simply have the client state the priority if it cares.
-=R