Re: Large Frames, Continuations, Flow Control, and changing HPACK

Mark

I'm definitely not b)

While Jeff's proposal does include a larger frame size, it is not large
enough nor does it have the settings limits that I think are required to
ensure that usage of large frames in consensual between peers.   Note that
Jeff's proposal could easily be amended to include large frames and
settings, but I'd prefer to see that considered as orthogonal - ie the core
of Jeff's proposal works equally well with 14, 16 or 31 bit length field.

Then I can't really decide between a) and c).    Jeffs proposal does have
good ideas in it, but see my previous emails about it perhaps not going far
enough, but to go further we'd need to reconsider the charter.  Which means
I can live with both.

cheers

Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>