Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-latest, 6.2 HEADERS, 6.10 CONTINUATION, END_SEGMENT (0x2)

On 2 July 2014 21:51, Kari Hurtta <hurtta-ietf@elmme-mailer.org> wrote:
> What "A HEADERS frame that is followed by CONTINUATION frames carries
> the END_STREAM flag that signals the end of a stream." that is exactly
> supposed that say:
>
>    - END_STREAM (0x1)  flag is implicti on CONTINUATION frame
> or
>    - END_STREAM (0x1)  flag bit is actually set on CONTINUATION frame
>      ( although it is not mentioned on section 6.10   CONTINUATION )

I had a little trouble following this email.  But I think that this is
a problem of misunderstanding: CONTINUATION frames don't carry any
frame state.  All the important flags (and END_SEGMENT) are carried on
the frame that precedes CONTINUATION.  The only flag CONTINUATION
carries is END_HEADERS.