HTTP/3, was: HTTP/2 DoS Vulnerability (Was: HTTP/2 response completed before its request)

On 2014-07-02 13:30, Mike Belshe wrote:
> There is no real discussion of HTTP/3.  PHK proposed HTTP/3 discussion
> as a bucket to catch the same arguments that he lost in HTTP/2
> discussions. As far as I can tell, he is the only one talking about it.
>   The rest of us are still working on HTTP/2.

Actually, the term "HTTP/3" as the thing we may or may not do after
HTTP/2 has come up a lot.

In HTTP/2 we were constrained both by charter (being able to convert
from/to 1.1) and the proposal we started with (and the audience pushing
for it).

I hope that in future work we'll work on issues *other* than performance
again.

Best regards, Julian