Re: #539: Priority from server to client

2) makes sense to me.

I don't think I understand the value of a server advertising to the client
what priority it's using to send a push-stream. By construction, at this
point the client hasn't yet integrated the stream into it's resource
client discovers it's need for the resource, that would be an appropriate
time for it to send a PRIORITY to the server anyway.

Also, nothing prevents a client POST from depending on a server push
stream. In this case, a server-sent PRIORITY on that push stream already
has another meaning (it implicitly re-prioritizes the POST stream).

There may be value in relaxing the language in "5.3.5 Default Priorities"
to allow the server to assign an arbitrary initial weight (eg, because it
has knowledge the client doesn't yet have about load priority).