Re: HTTPbis WG Interim Meeting, 5-6 June 2014

Please note - we may run out of room in this meeting, so please register ASAP.

Also, the agenda for this meeting is exclusively about getting HTTP/2 out the door - it does not include other work items / discussions.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/