Re: Support for gzip at the server #424 (Consensus Call)

For my part I'm aiming for having gateways interop at least as well as they
do today.
That doesn't require us to disallow anything, but it would require putting
the uncompressed body-size in there when it is known.
That isn't the same as requiring uncompressed body-size.
-=R