Re: PAD_HIGH and PAD_LOW bits

From: David Krauss <potswa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:24:33 +0800
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Git Blame shows the divergence occurred on January 24 with the log message "Dependency-based stream prioritization. The priority bit was added to the HEADERS frame, displacing the previous allocation of PAD_HIGH and PAD_LOW. The padding flags were then reassigned in all other frames except DATA. This looks like the result of search-and-replace without wrap-around  DATA uniquely appears before HEADERS in the file.

It looks like the DATA flags should be changed to follow suit before this mistake becomes permanent.