Re: Support for gzip at the server #424

Correct.

As far as I'm concerned, adding the additional header with the uncompressed
content-length when content-length would otherwise have been added makes
this interop just fine:
In cases where the uncompressed content-length is unknowable, nothing
changes in terms of interop.
In cases where the uncompressed content-length is knowable, nothing changes
in terms of interop.

-=R