Re: feedback on draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc

On 6 March 2014 13:53, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> When we say we want to do this, does that mean we have to put in Section 3.6
> [1] too in the HTTP/2 spec or something normatively referenced?

As I understand it, we more or less agreed to the header field, the
frame and the not authoritative error/status code.  I don't think that
there was strong enough agreement regarding Section 3.6, but I'll let
Mark rule on that, maybe after some discussion.

I believe that the changes would touch a number of sections in the
draft, regardless of whether it's inlined or not.