Re: WebSocket over HTTP2 RFC6455 conformance

From: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 06:51:17 +0000
To: Yutaka Hirano <yhirano@google.com>
CC: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Roberto Peon <fenix@google.com>

I think that the most important think is to preserve the WebSocket semantic
(that is something that we can quite correctly summarise as what is in W3C WebSocket API, even if
maybe there is something else that people want also to preserve but that is not in the API )
while I don't care about the syntax and we should not really care about it.

the Yutaka proposal is really a good step forward, really clean proposal

/Salvatore