Re: Preliminary agenda for London

Hi Kevin,

As discussed, the Working Group is currently committed to shipping HTTP/2 for WGLC, and we have a number of issues to discuss in London.

If we get through those issues and have time left over (which I suspect we will), we can have a discussion of proxy work.

Additionally, we’re having a Design Team Meeting on the following Saturday:
  https://github.com/http2/wg_materials/blob/master/interim-14-03/arrangements.md
… where the schedule will be done in an unconference-ish way; i.e., driven by what the people who show up want to discuss.

I also suspect we’ll get a lot more done in small-group discussion on Saturday, rather than queue-for-the-mic IETF fashion during the week, since this area still needs a *lot* of discussion.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/