h2#416: Limit stream count

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:37:42 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/416

Roberto, as the former strongest advocate for the current unlimited
initial value, does this extend to a limit on the stream count?  Or is
it just a recommendation that we make in security considerations?

Either way, I think that it's an easy thing to do.

It reduces the number of guesses that can be made against HPACK.  I'm
not sure if it goes far enough to address #373.  Absent some
revelation, I'm of the mind that any shared context (browsers,
proxies) will have to restrict how items in the header table can be
accessed if we intend to keep HPACK.