Re: h2#404 requiring gzip and/or deflate

Jesse,

That's a good (but unfortunate) point, and one that has also caused interoperability problems for IPP which normatively ties "deflate" to RFC 1951 (raw deflate) and not to RFC 1950 (zlib format) like HTTP/1.1 does... :/

+1 for just requiring gzip and perhaps documenting why deflate isn't being required...