Re: How to handle HTTP/2 negotiation failure WRT TLS

It feels like you are instantiating specific crypto algorithms that might
change in the near future (see the active discussions in the CFRG and TLS
WG) and thus making establishing HTTP/2 brittle. Instead, why don't you
just say that either party MAY remove HTTP/2 from the negotiation of the
other party's crypto does not meet its requirements? You can suggest
requirements (128 bits of strength seems good), but if *both* parties want
lower TLS crypto requirements (such as in constrained devices that are not
using EC), it seems odd that the base spec says "you can't do HTTP/2". That
is, TLS with encryption is still a MUST, but how good the encryption or key
exchange is seems like the opening of security theater.