Re: Server Push -> Cache Push?

I agree with Mike here:

We've already started to build up the nomenclature / language around
"Server Push" and "Server Hint" along with use-cases for server push that
are outside of the HTTP caching model. (As an example, the current
implementation in our iOS client is to issue a NSNotificationEvent and have
the application treat it as if it issued the request.)

I think re-naming at this point will just cause more confusion than it
alleviates.