Re: GOAWAY -> GTFO

This issue as I see it is not that non-native English speakers won't get the joke;  it is that course humour is disrespectful to the work being done.

Um.. it was an 'April Fool'. And yes it is part of 'a' protocol, but not 'the' HTTP protocol. At least it was non-offensive.

> 2. HTCPCP Protocol
>

>    The HTCPCP protocol is built on top of HTTP,

I think matters have rightly moved along now.

Simon Yarde