GOAWAY -> GTFO

From: Daniel Sommermann <dcsommer@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:38:15 -0800
To: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I was surprised by this change. I'm not sure exactly how such editorial
decisions are arrived at, but I didn't see any discussion on this list
about the change before it was committed on github.

Taking the change at face value:

1) "GTFO" is not English or understandable without context.
2) "GOAWAY" is composed of english words and is self explanatory.
3) This change doesn't fix any problem in the spec. Don't fix what isn't
broken. In particular, this produces unnecessary churn for implementors,
documentation updates, etc.

Taking the change as a joking reference to internet culture:

1) "Fuck" doesn't belong in internet standards, implied or otherwise.
2) My protocol cursing at me will get old fast.
3) Clearly SYN_STREAM is a better candidate for renaming and should be
changed to OHAI, which naturally stands for "Opening Headers And
Initialization."

Is this just a prank?