Re: Security Condideration of initial SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS

We've actually discussed this in the past, IIRC.
Yes, we've seen this limit exceeded in the first roundtrip at least once.

This is precisely one of the cases for ENHANCE_YOUR_CALM.
If the server doesn't like a large number of streams and does want to
serve, it can RST them.
The basic issue here being that we prefer to avoid HOL blocking until it is
explicitly signaled that it is needed.
-=R