Re: Error behevior of receiving PUSH_PROMISE when SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH is 0

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:05:12 -0800
To: Shigeki Ohtsu <ohtsu@iij.ad.jp>
Cc: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for picking this up.  I've made some edits that address this:

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/3f6da66705bfacaf9f325d3b9265d09d4c44fd3e

(If we keep this up, we'll have a pretty solidly bulletproof spec by
the end of this.)

As always pull requests or other forms of feedback appreciated.