From:  <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00.txt
To: Michael Piatek <piatek@chromium.org>, William Chan <willchan@chromium.org>

A new version of I-D, draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by William Chan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies
Revision:       00
Title:          HTTP/2 Stream Dependencies
Document date:  2014-01-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00

Abstract:
   The existing HTTP/2 prioritization scheme relies purely on integer
   values to indicate priorities.  This simple scheme misses critical
   support for priority grouping, and does not support other features
   like resource ordering.  This draft proposes using stream
   dependencies to solve the lack of priority grouping, as well as
   provide other features.

The IETF Secretariat