Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-02.txt

I don't view this as non-browser; just specialized browser.  Think
printers, B2B EDI (pardon the antiquated term), intrabusiness EDI (think
Oracle), and the like.  Something where a user isn't sitting at a screen
at one end of the connection.

Eliot