Re: CONTINUATION was: #540: "jumbo" frames

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:55:19 +0200
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>, "K.Morgan@iaea.org" <K.Morgan@iaea.org>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 26 June 2014 21:50, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Didn't I already explain that it's basically impossible to remove this
> uncertainty?

Why?  If a path negotiates a
please-transport-my-stupidly-large-kerberos-ticket extension, then surely
there should some reasonable certainty that such a ticket can be
transported over that path.

For the purposes of this conversation, I don't care how the extension sends
it, but if asked I would suggest in flow controlled data frames.

regards

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>