ALPN RFC

From: Simone Bordet <simone.bordet@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:55:07 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I would like to ask what would be the timeframe for ALPN to exit draft
status and become an official RFC.

The reason is that I tried to gently push the start of the work to
support ALPN in Java, and I got responded that while it's on radar,
not much will be done until it's a ratified RFC, see
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2014-June/000878.html

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet