RE: what about Proxies in Toronto?

From: DRUTA, DAN <dd5826@att.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:04:18 +0000
To: "willchan@chromium.org" <willchan@chromium.org>, "Smith, Kevin, (R&D) Vodafone Group" <Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com>
CC: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I think we need to restart the discussions on intermediaries. With most of the issues on HTTP/2 out of the way, this subject should not have an impact on the HTTP/2 deliverables. As I understand this was a concern earlier.

As I recall we agreed in London to start with Mark's proxy problem draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-00) as an informational working group draft with Julian as an editor.

This would definitely be a good topic for Toronto as it is the first step towards addressing the intermediaries' problem.

Best Regards,

Dan