Re: hpack static table question?

Tatsuhiro,

sorry but I'm still not understanding.   If you want to clear the reference
set, there is a 1 byte code to send for that.   It makes little sense to
set the header table size to 0 just to clear the reference set.

This also raises another slight concern.  When the copied static entry in
the dynamic table is eventually evicted, then that field is also evicted
from the reference set.  Chances are that it will then be put straight back
in there.  Seams pointless?

So I'm still not getting why?

cheers

--