Re: Negotiating compression

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:04:09 -0700
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: Jason Greene <jason.greene@redhat.com>, Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>, Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>, Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au>, Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>, Simone Bordet <simone.bordet@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
The huffman design (using canonical huffman) was chosen such that replacing
the table would be cheap (as transmitted on the wire), if, in the
far-future it is needed to change tables, it will be cheap/possible.
That is something to play around with, but not something that I'd guess
would fit in the protocol today, as it has uncertain security ramifications.

-=R