RE: Negotiating compression

From: Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo) <rwheeldo@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:10:58 +0000
To: Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>
CC: Johnny Graettinger <jgraettinger@chromium.org>, Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>, Nicholas Hurley <hurley@todesschaf.org>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
From: Michael Sweet [mailto:msweet@apple.com]
 > if I am reading Richard's CWS stats correctly on request header sizes, it looks like the vast majority of all web requests use less than 1k of headers

Less than 2 certainly. They're rounded down to the nearest KB. I can get more numbers if folks have a particular interest to drill down in,

Richard