Re: GOAWAY and proxies (#458)

From: Daniel Sommermann <dcsommer@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:24:48 -0700
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
CC: "William Chan (ι™ˆζ™Ίζ˜Œ)" <willchan@chromium.org>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Actually, the extra ack GOAWAY only avoids this issue for high RPS proxy
<-> server connections. For low RPS connections, the server's hard
shutdown timeout would probably fire before all the extra
MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS are requested, so the same old race condition
still applies. Our proxy/server connections are extremely busy, so we
haven't noticed this shortcoming of the workaround.