Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-02.txt

Yep, that's been discussed a few times, it's an open question.

One possible use is that the server may want/need to know whether or not the client is validating the cert; e.g., a bank.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/