Re: Proxy User Stories

On 2013/12/05 11:02, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Just to see if it might be helpful, I've started collecting rough user stories for HTTP proxies here:
>     https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Proxy-User-Stories
>
> Feel free to add to them, elaborate, etc.

In general, this looks very good!

But please remove (or reword) the parenthetical in
"Henrietta runs an educational institution inside a house of
incarceration (since they share so many attributes)."

While some may not have the best memories of school, I don't think it's
appropriate to compare prisons and schools in this way.

What about some text along these lines:

(The example uses both education and incarceration because both kinds of
institutions may have somewhat similar requirements on proxies, for
different reasons.)

Regards,   Martin.