Re: Some HTTP 2.0 questions

+1

Just to be clear, you've identified a problem with a single priority
context, since it makes every priority value global. But you could group
streams into a priority context/group, in which case you have relative
prioritization within groups. And amongst different groups, you should
probably use weighting.