Re: Proposal for doing unauthenticated encryption inside of HTTP/2

If you don't care about my particular use cases, that is fine, but
please understand that any criticism is meant to be constructive. I
firmly believe that we cannot adequately address the passive
surveillance issue using this form of unauthenticated encryption. I'm
all for experimentation in this area and throwing around new ideas,
but I'm definitely not convinced that your draft meets the mark as it
currently sits.