Re: What will incentivize deployment of explicit proxies?

On 3 December 2013 10:53, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> I can probably expect to be tarred and feathered by my security team if I
> tell them we need to put up a UI asking the end user to make a decision
> about security :)

This is no joke.  There has to be a very good UX story for this.
Ironclad, I'd have to say.  I'm told secondhand that some people
believe that they have a good story.

I'd like to (again) encourage those people to tell that story here so
that we can all determine whether it is indeed good.

Otherwise, we're back to asking hard questions of those who are least
qualified to answer them.  That's not conducive to a good security
story.