Re: I revised the pro/contra document

"What I've been saying (repeatedly, sorry:-) is that if a
solution for inbound malware scanning or similar is developed
for HTTP, then that needs to be done without breaking TLS, and
that standardising a generic MITM attack on TLS would mean
breaking TLS, which is used by many more protocols than just
HTTP"

I agree with this point. I think we need to come up with a
protocol-supported way to solve the problems of trusted proxies without
modifying TLS.

Peter