Re: #305 Header ordering

How about replacing all ','s with '\0's?
'\0' is a disallowed character everywhere, unlike ',' which requires
special parsing because of quoted strings.
I'd rather that the lower layers of the protocol stack not have to do
quoted string parsing.
That belongs to the part of the stack that is parsing the individual
fields, not the code that has to determine the field boundaries.

-=R

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com