Re: Call for Proposals re: #314 HTTP2 and http:// URIs on the "open" internet

+1.

Unless you propose to simply ban non-TLS HTTP/2 altogether under any
circumstance, this becomes a policy issue, and belongs elsewhere (and,
in fact, what about that is specific to http/2? - probably negotiated
upgrade, which is not possible in http/1)

Grahame

--
-----
http://www.healthintersections.com.au /