Re: A proposal

For someone who wanted to keep the discussion technical, PHK, you’re pretty consistent about veering into the political.

The bigger policy decisions are going to happen at the IETF-wide level, so — again — the IETF main list is more appropriate for this discussion.

Please keep it on-topic.

I’m asking nicely.

Thanks,

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/