Re: Reasonable proposal for migrating to 2.0

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 01:08:52PM -0800, Mike Belshe wrote:
> I think we discussed the idea of a new protocol scheme in the other thread.
>  It's a huge problem.

Note that this one is *only* for the few cases where the "site" author
explicitly wants this behaviour (eg: to configure your WiFi device). We
should not see this over the internet. We might at most see it among
developers who want to more easily test HTTP/2 without having certs.

Willy