Re: A proposal

Then don't.  This approach does not require you to do anything you don't
want to do.  It just says that if you want plaintext http/2 you can have
it. On a different default port and a few other moderately difficult
hurdles.  If,  however,  you want to deploy on the open Web,  the secure
approach is more reliable and less painful and is likely what you should do
instead.