Re: Pervasive encryption: Pro and contra

Um, I see some debate on the issues breaking out in the comments.  I’m not
the chair, but if it were, I’d holler at you to have those arguments here;
I made sure that every bullet point in that doc had an unambiguous address,
so you can say in email that “C2.4 isn’t a problem because...”  My goal was
to propose a candidate structure to have the debate around, not an
alternate place to have it.