Re: HTTP 2.0 mandatory security vs. Amateur Radio

On 15 November 2013 11:11, SM <sm@resistor.net> wrote:
> The constraints of today, e.g. amateur radio, might change by the time this
> working group delivers the specification.

I hope not.  I wasn't planning on making this a career.  As far as I'm
concerned, HTTP/2.0 ships mid-year 2014 [1].  If we can't sort
ourselves out before then, I might just have to walk away.

--Martin

[1] In the sense that the working group is done.  I'm well aware that
these things have long tails through AD/IESG/IANA/RFC editor, but the
main WG consensus part is the bit I care about most.